Welcome to the World of Pokémon!
This page details the massive Pokémon map I'm working on for Minecraft.
This map should work fine in multiplayer. However, keep some things in mind:
- Make sure command blocks are enabled in server.properties
- When stepping on a pressure plate or pressing a button, stay in the same spot until any dialog is done being printed to make sure you see it all and to prevent other players from receiving it instead
- Some more complex gyms/puzzles may only be usable by one person at a time. For example, the Vermilion Gym puzzle
- Don't ruin the map for other players! Don't empty dispensers, don't break blocks or signs, etc.
- Cut bushes (potted cacti) and Rock Smash rocks (potted brown mushrooms) should be walked over, not destroyed.